- Mud/Muck Out & Demolition: Contact Samaritan's Purse (The Helping Hands teams can no longer do mud out due to safety concerns.)
- Food: Bridging for Tomorrow
- Spirital Care: Contact Beth Ellis at
- Home Clean Outs (pressure washing & anti-microbial): Contact the Helping Hands team by filling out this form.
- Supplies (Diapers, personal hygiene, etc.): Contact Northwest Assistance Ministries
Here's a great resource for post-flood clean-up! Click here.
Attention homeowners: There's assistance for unincorporated residents with repair and rebuilding. In order to have access to this, each home will need to be inspected by Harris County. It's free, but it is REQUIRED and must be scheduled by the homeowner. You can find more information here, and access the permit here.