Spiritual growth thrives in fellowship when like-minded people come together to worship, grow, and offer strength and support to one another. Scripture makes it clear that we do not grow by ourselves. We believe that membership in the local church is God’s intended platform for you to use your spiritual gifts, skills and passions for the building up of God’s church.
A spiritual gift is given to each of us so we can help each other.
1 Corinthians 12:7
Find out when the next FB101 class is available:
Info about Klein Campus class coming soon!
Info about The Woodlands Campus class coming soon!
Fill out this form for general information and questions.
At Faithbridge, membership is not a “destination”—it’s more about the journey. Faithbridge 101 is the first step.
- The best way to start your journey is to get connected. Often Faithbridge 101 class is the first step. Faithbridge 101 attendance does not commit you to join the church, but is a great way to get answers to any questions you may have about Faithbridge and to learn more about getting connected into a Grow Group.
- At FB101, you'll meet your Ministry Guide, who will come alongside you throughout the connection process.
- You'll learn more about joining a Grow Group (Small Group Bible Study) and a Serve Team. Learn more about groups now.
- Finally, you'll attend a New Member Celebration & Baptism event. This is where you'll sign the Membership Covenant if you want to join the church. It is also an opportunity for adults who have not been baptized before can do so.
- The Adult Believer Baptism is for those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, acknowledged their sins, and professed that through faith in Jesus they will be forgiven. We encourage and celebrate Adult Believer Baptism and leave it up to the individual to choose sprinkling, pouring, or total immersion for baptism. Adults interested in baptism must meet with a Ministry Guide before being baptized.