Learn what opportunities are available at each tent by clicking the ministry below:
- Fajitas and Faithbridge - September 26, October 24, and December 5 from 12:30–2:30pm: Come have lunch with us and learn more about Faithbridge.
- Starting Point - September 12–October 31 from 11am-12pm: A 9-week class to learn more about Jesus and Christianity.
- Baptism - September 12 and October 17 from 4-5pm: Publicly confess you faith in and commitment to Jesus Christ.
- Membership/New Member Celebration - September 19 and November 7 from 5:30-7:30pm: Become a member of Faithbridge.
- I accepted Christ today!
- I'm interested in Becoming a Christian!
- Building Hosts - Hosts help create an environment of hospitality and welcome first-time guests by making them feel known, seen and cared for.
- Connections Event Team - Provides hospitality at Connection events by decorating, greeting and cleaning up.
- Parking - Welcome people as they drive onto the campus and guide them safely to their parking place.
- Greeters - Welcome people as they enter the building and help direct them as needed.
- Hospitality - Serve refreshments, making people feel “at home” before each service.
- Ushers - Escort people to their seats and help meet their needs during the service.
- Lawn Team - Tough and willing persons endeavor to subdue nature, and share an expression of worship, by creating a picture of perseverance in a well-manicured lawn.
- Chair Team - Set up and tear down chairs to make sure there is always room for everyone at Faithbridge.
- Grow Groups - Small groups that meet throughout the community for fellowship and Bible study, typically in homes. Mixed adults, men’s, and women’s groups available.
- MicroGroups - Meet with a spiritual mentor and 1-2 other men/women for a period of 12-18 months for a season of deep relationship, accountability, and intentional spiritual development.
- Grow Classes - On-campus 6 to 8-week topical classes for enrichment.
- Sundays, September 26-November 14 at 9am - Habits of Grace
- Sundays, September 26–November 7 at 11am - Living Your Faith
- Mondays, October 4–November 14 at 7pm - Young Adults (20s)
- Mondays, October 4-November 14 at 7pm - Adult Singles (30s+)
- Financial Peace University - Online only beginning Sunday, September 19 at 7pm. Are you ready to take control of your money? Financial Peace University (FPU) is a nine-lesson course designed to help you build a budget, dump debt, grow your wealth, and leave money stress behind!
- The Table Women’s Study, Mid-Week Bible Study - The Table is our Women’s Bible Study that exists to engage women in deeper understanding and hunger for God’s Word within intentional community. Join us as we dive into the book of Proverbs together this Fall! We have groups that meet on Thursday mornings and evenings starting September 30.
- Men’s Study, Mid-Week Bible Study - Our Men’s Studies are short-term studies that meet on a weekday evening that seek to take ancient Biblical truth and apply it to the real world lives of men today in the context of authentic community. This semester, we will be gaining insight on “the skill of living” from Proverbs on Tuesday nights, starting October.
- Upcoming Grow Gathering Events:
- Renew | Women's Event - Renew is our Women’s event that happens twice a year. Renew is about three things, worship, scripture, and fellowship. Join us as we worship together, hear a teaching from Jenny McGown on servant leadership, and fellowship around tables to make connections with other women at Faithbridge. Renew is Tuesday, September 14, from 7-8:30pm.
- Shop Talk | Men's Event - Shop Talk is a series of one-night men’s events where men can gather to gain practical wisdom on true manhood and connect with other men over BBQ. This semester’s Shop Talk will be on Tuesday, September 21, from 7–8:30pm, and will focus on being men of wisdom.
- Anointing Prayer Team - Early on Sunday mornings this team meets to invite the Holy Spirit to come and minister to each person at his/her point of need in any area of our building.
- Altar Prayer Partners - team members humbly assist anyone requesting individual prayer at the altar on Sunday mornings.
- Engine Room - During the sermon portion of each Sunday service, individuals gather upstairs in the recording studio to cover the worship team, pastors, Sunday servers, the message, the messenger, and the hearers with prayers.
- Prayer Blanket Team - Every week the Prayer Blanket Team gathers to make the blankets and pray for the recipient.
- Prayer Chain (Email Prayer Team) - This ministry is conducted via e-mail by those dedicated to praying for the needs of the Faithbridge family on a daily basis.
- Welcome Team - Welcome Faithbridge kids and new families as they arrive, check in, and make their way to the worship service designed especially for them.
- Safety Team - Help keep our kids safe by checking security stickers, keeping an eye on restrooms, and being part of an emergency response team.
- Baby/Toddler Shepherd or Caregiver - Shepherd and serve our youngest Faithbridgers.
- Preschool Shepherd - Shepherd and serve our preschool friends.
- Elementary Shepherd - Shepherd and serve elementary age kids.
- Open Gates (Inclusion, special needs ministry) - Provide one on one support for children and students with disabilities.
- Small Group Leader (Wednesdays) - Leading, loving, challenging, and shepherding a group of 8-12 students as you dive into God's word and Christian community.
- Breakout Leader (Sundays) - Cultivating a welcoming environment while also leading breakout groups after the student sermon.
- Discipleship - Student micro groups with one adult pouring into two students.
- Check In Volunteer (Sundays & Wednesdays) - Creating a welcoming and positive first impression while helping students check into FSM events.
- Cafe Volunteer (Sundays & Wednesdays) - Providing a fun, organized, and clean environment for the one of the best resources at student events - food!
- Safety Volunteer (Sundays & Wednesdays) - Overseeing the safety of students in the hallway and restroom areas.
- Fall Men’s Encounter: September 14-19, 2021 - The Road’s fall Men’s Encounter Journey takes a group of Faithbridgers to Galveston Island to serve alongside Galveston Urban Ministries and enjoy some salt water fishing!
- Women’s Encounter: October 10-14, 2021 - Women’s Encounter takes a group of Faithbridgers to serve the community of Waco, TX alongside Mission Waco and enjoy some time at the Magnolia Silos!
- Spring Men’s Encounter: April 26-May 1, 2022 - The Road’s spring Men’s Encounter takes a group of Faithbridgers to Tuscaloosa, AL to serve alongside longtime ministry partner Gary Wendt of Authentic Renovation Ministries and enjoy a round of golf on the famed Robert Trent Jones Trail.
- Adult Lead with The Road: Summer 2022 - The Road sends out dozens of student teams each summer to mission sites all over the world. If you are passionate about service and student ministry, come to the missions tent for more information about being a part of our team as an Adult Leader!
- Tutoring/Homework Assistance (1st -8th Grade) - Tutors provide support and encouragement to 1st through 8th grade students through one-on-one tutoring and assisting with homework assignments in various subjects.
- Mentorship Program (1st -12th Grade) - Becoming a mentor gives you the opportunity to provide a positive, safe, and healthy friendship to a student and will take place in person at the mentee school campus as permitted by Klein and Aldine ISD safety guidelines.
- Reading Club (1st-5th Grade) - Volunteers will spend time reading selected books and engaging in open discussion to improve reading and reading comprehension skills; Reading Club takes place at the BFT Community Center every week.
- Peer-To-Peer Support Group (6th -8th Grade) - As a support group volunteer, you will meet in-person at the BFT Community Center with adolescent/teen students to discuss different topics, and your role will be to create a safe and fun space for students to speak openly, provide guidance, and to co-facilitate the discussions/topics.