Sexual Purity Resources
The Bible paints a beautiful picture of how believers are to interact with and care for one another: with love, humility, respect, and compassion (Eph. 4:2, 32; 1 Pet. 3:8; Col. 3:13). We believe God designed the church to be a place where it's "okay to not be okay" as the Gospel reshapes our thinking and calls us to sanctification — not perfection — as we walk closely with Jesus and experience HIS transformative love, grace, and redemption. It is because of His grace (and NOT in effort to earn it) that we surrender ourselves and strive to walk in a manner "worthy of the calling of the Gospel" (Ephesians 4:1).
In a culture that often considers seeking pleasure its highest priority, we believe as Christ-followers we must instead put expression of sexuality in its proper perspective—a gift that should be enjoyed and honored within God’s design, not as an essential element of happiness or fulfillment.
We are reminded that “none are without sin” and “all have fallen short of the glory of God” (Rom. 3:23). Our hearts break for all who are challenged and struggle in pursuit of God’s call to sexual purity. No matter the struggle, we welcome the opportunity to walk alongside everyone in pursuit of Christ together.
Books & Studies
- Setting Captives Free | a 60-day course to find freedom from pornography and sexual addiction
- Every Man’s Battle — Steve Arterburn
- Every Woman’s Battle — Steve Arterburn
- Every Young Man’s Battle — Steve Arterburn
- Every Young Woman’s Battle — Steve Arterburn
- Out of the Shadows — Patrick Carnes
- Shattered Vows — Debbie Laaser
- Breaking Free — Russell Willingham
- False Intimacy — Harry Schaumberg
- Passion and Purity — Elizabeth Elliot
- Addicted to Love — Stephen Arterburn
- Addiction…Banquet at the Grave — Edward T. Welch
- Untangling the Web: Sex, Porn and Fantasy Obsession — Robert Weiss, Jennifer Schneider
- Straight Talk with Your Kids About Sex — Josh McDowell, Dottie McDowell