Kids Ministry Caregiver Part Time
Part Time - Kids Ministry
Summary of Position
A Kids Ministry Paid Staff Caregiver is responsible for the love and care of children specific, but not limited to, ages birth-3 years of age during Sunday morning worship services, Thursday morning Faithbridge Women’s ministry kids programming, and Faithbridge special events..
To provide high quality and excellent service, with the right heart attitude, offering love and care to the kids of Faithbridge in any event that kids programming is offered. In doing so, the mission and vision of Faithbridge can be carried out at all times.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Provide your immediate supervisor with a reliable emails of phone number so that we can maintain good and consistent communication.
- Be comfortable with praying for and with the kids and telling them how much God loves them.
- Be comfortable with all ages of children and providing ministry opportunities for them as needed in kids programming events and during worship services.
- Caregivers are expected to stay actively engaged with the children in their rooms at all times. This includes, but is not limited to, caring for their basic needs (snacks, bottles, clean clothes, changing diapers), actively engaging in play, participation in curriculum provided, and maintaining an open and honest conversation with parents as needed.
- Caregivers are expected to keep the Kids Ministry area safe and clean for the children. This includes, but is not limited to, cleaning toys when possible, sweeping floors when needed, making the room look inviting for kids and parents, and disposing of trash when necessary.
- Caregivers are expected to greet children enthusiastically and by name when possible as they arrive.
- Provide incident reports when needed for injuries or incidents involving any child and notify a coordinator.
- Caregivers are responsible for the safety and well-being of the children at all times they are in the care of Faithbridge Kids Ministry.
- Caregivers are expected to work extra special events as they are able and needed for Kids ministry.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communication, detail oriented, good organizational skills, ability to use discernment in making decisions, level-headed demeanor, and a team player. Spiritual gifts of creativity and leadership are helpful.