Kids Ministry Coordinator
Full Time - Kids Ministry
Summary of Position
The Kids Ministry Coordinator is a part of the Faithbridge Kid’s Ministry team and provides support in areas of ministry planning, curriculum development, events coordination, and volunteer recruiting and training.
The Kids Ministry Coordinator is part of a team that provides ministry to families and children both online and in person.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Help recruit, discover, train, schedule and support the people who serve the kids.
- Serve as a leader in Kids Ministry supporting all existing and upcoming kids ministry events.
- Help plan Kids Ministry online and in person curriculum and content.
- Assist with Kids Ministry event planning- including but not limited to Candypalooza, VBS, baptism celebrations, training events.
- Assist in creation of and preparation of training materials for volunteers.
- Support and participate in all church wide events such as Candypalooza, VBS, Christmas Eve, Easter and other events which may be added in the future.
- Assist with Kids Ministry event planning- including but not limited to Candypalooza, VBS, baptism celebrations, and training events,
- Be on-site for the majority of Sunday services
- This job description is not all-inclusive and can be modified verbally or in writing by the employee’s supervisor
- Strong interpersonal skills, keen initiative, detail oriented, good organizational skills, ability to use discernment in making decisions, creative thinking, teaching gifts, and a team player. Spiritual gifts of, creativity, leadership, and exhortation are helpful.