Worship Production Director
Full Time - Worship Ministry
Summary of Position
The Worship Production Director is a supervisory role that manages the various audio, video and lighting production teams and elements for Sunday worship gatherings and supports ministry events throughout the week across the campus.
To ensure that all production at Faithbridge is done with Ministry Excellence, ultimately to help carry out the mission Faithbridge to make more and stronger disciples of Jesus Christ.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Must have a strong commitment to Ministry Excellence in audio, video, and lighting and must develop and foster a positive, “can-do” attitude among the staff and volunteers.
- Passionate commitment to leading the Creative Staff through the week-to-week agendas.
- Oversee the design, engineering, and installation of Audio/Video/Lights & Staging equipment and venues, both permanent and temporary.
- Provide audio, video, and lighting support for various ministries and events throughout the week.
- Contribute to creative ideas for Sunday gatherings in various spaces on campus.
- Prepare and plan and oversee the production components of Worship services.
- Resource all ministries at Faithbridge to help them develop Ministry Excellent worship services, gatherings, classes, small groups, and events.
- Implement fresh ideas and components to Worship experiences at Faithbridge.
- As a manager of a combination of full-time & part-time staff, contractors, and volunteers (unpaid servers), the Production Director needs to be a good and timely communicator for various personality types, exhibiting strong interpersonal skills, keen initiative, detail oriented, strong technical skills, ability to use discernment in making decisions, inspiring others, and being a team player.