Foster Care Clothing Drive
Help foster kids in need for back to school shopping by donating gently used clothing! Foster children ages 10-18 will be shopping for back to school looks, and we are hoping to serve 100 kids during this back to school season.
Drop off your donations at the bridging center from Sunday, July 7-Sunday, July 14.
- We will be taking clothings girls/boys youth clothing sizes 10-16 & Teens/Men/Women sizes S-XXL, but are especially in need of L, XL, and XXL clothing for teens.
- NEW packages of underwear for both boys and girls
- NEW sports bras
- Deodorant (boys/girls)
- Body wash
- Facial cleanser for teens
- July 11, 18 & 25: Volunteers are needed to sort and organize donations as they come in
- July 30 & 31: Volunteers are needed to help set up for the event
- August 1: Volunteers are also needed to serve at this event, helping students select the right outfits for them