Weekly Update 12.12.18
Faithbridgers and Friends,
Three quick things as we head into the week:
- Christmas Eve Weekend: Please continue to invite friends, families, and neighbors – we want a packed house! And remember we will not be having regular services on Sunday December 23.
- Sunday, December 23 | 2:30pm & 5pm
- Monday, December 24 | 9:30am, 12pm, 2:30pm & 5pm
- Common Room Christmas: Next Thursday, December 20, our Young Adult ministry is hosting a night of Christmas worship for the 20-somethings in our church and community. You can find all the details here.
- Advent: I hope you’ve been following along in your Thrill of Hope devotional for the Advent season, we’ve been posting daily content on Instagram so go check it out if you haven’t already. This Sunday we’ll share communion and hear from Kyle Pettit, I hope to see you there!
With much joy!
PS If you missed Dan's message last week, I encourage you to take time to listen to it here.