Learn more about our Covid-19 protocols.
Yes! Everyone age 2 and older will wear masks through the entire service.
Material that is comfortable, appropriate, and covers both your nose and mouth. Face shields can be worn as an addition to masks, but will not be considered a substitute for masks. We will have extra masks available for anyone who needs one.
Yes! Everyone will keep their masks on from the time you enter the doors until you exit, including singing & sitting. Ushers and staff will help to remind those who forget.
We will have extra masks available for anyone who needs them!
There are valid, CDC acknowledged medical reasons some should not wear a mask, including, those who have trouble breathing and those who are unable to remove the mask without assistance. In these types of cases, for the safety of you and others, we ask you continue to worship with us online at Faithbridge @ Home, which we plan to continue throughout the duration of the pandemic, if not longer.
Kids & Student Ministry
Yes! We have services for both Kids (8 weeks thru 5th grade) and Students (6th-8th grade) at 9 & 11am. Our Student service for 9th-12th graders is Sundays at 7pm.
Food & Drinks
No, we ask that you keep all food and drinks inside your car. (As a rule, food and masks don't work well together.
No, the former Faithbridge "tradition" of having coffee and donuts in the atrium will have to wait until it is safe to do so. But we will be giving out donuts and water bottles as you leave!
The Flow of Service
- We ask that everyone plan on arriving 15-20 minutes before service.
- Parking team will guide you where to park as normal.
- Once inside, you will be guided into one door for entering the sanctuary.
- An usher will guide you and your family to your seat(s).
- We will keep a minimum one chair between each family / group empty for social distancing.
- When the service concludes, you will be dismissed row-by-row, exiting out of designated doors.
- The Atrium will be closed for social gatherings.
- On your way out you can get a special treat of donuts and bottled water!
The content of the worship service is the same you have come to know and love! Live, energetic worship music, prayer, and live teaching from our current series. We will keep the service length to 60 minutes for comfort, and, so that there is plenty of time to clean in-between services.
Yes! There will be Prayer Partners at the front of the worship space at the end of each service who will be ready to pray with you in person.
Bulletins and Connect Cards are all digital. You can access them on the Faithbridge App, or by texting SUNDAY to 79 79 79. We also have QR codes posted around the building that will take you directly to the online bulletin with the Connect Card, ministry and giving information. Click here for instructions on how to scan a QR code for both iPhone and Android.
You will have an opportunity to give online from your mobile device by texting FAITHBRIDGE to 779-77. There will be also be contactless dropboxes for cash and checks available for you as you leave.
Sanitation & Cleaning
- We have installed a campus-wide microbial “air scrubbing” technology A/C system that cleans the air with every cycle.
- There will an intense cleaning and fogging of chairs and touched areas (i.e., doors, etc.) in-between services.
- We will enforce a minimum one chair between each family or group while in service.
- We will have socially distanced entrance and exit.